Best Car Subwoofer 2019 – Subwoofer reveals sounds and feelings which an ordinary speaker cannot. It provides music with a full range of sound frequencies. You can listen to music as loud as you want without any distortion. Despite how demanding the musical material and how loud you like to play the same.
They accurately reproduce every note in the low-frequency spectrum. A good quality subwoofer matches with any brand/model of the speaker to add weight and energy to offer a great listening experience.
Best Car Subwoofer 2019
Are you thinking to create the best car stereo system? A car subwoofer can make or break your audio system so choose it wisely. To find the right subwoofer for your car is a tactic work. We are reviewing 5-best car subwoofer to help you in finding the right subwoofer for your car.
Adjustable, powerful and budget-friendly Rockford Fosgate is a global leader in the audio world. Hence it is a great choice to add bass to your vehicle audio system. The custom sealed enclosure provides crisp deep sound with no matter which type of music you want to play.
If you want to quickly add bass it reduces the hassle of separating amplifiers and subwoofers. As P300-12 has a 12-inch subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and powered by a mighty 300-watt amplifier.
- It is made with 5/8-inch MDF.
- 12-inch subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure.
- It is powered by a 300-watt amplifier.
- One-year standard warranty is available on this product.
- It has 35Hz to 150Hz Frequency Response.
- The durable exterior of this product prevents it from scrapes and bumps during cargo.
Rock-solid bass at a truly competitive price is CT sounds Meso. This item is designed with one tough car audio subwoofer with prudent technology. It is rated to 800W RMS/1600W MAX is great for an 8” car audio.
This is a tougher model as compared to its previous model, CT Sounds. It is one of the prettiest amplifier powered car subwoofer that takes care of stereo of your vehicle.
- It has a 2.5” dual voice coil.
- Rated at 800W RMS/1600W MAX is a pretty high configuration.
- Double-stitched treated paper cone.
- It is graded with Y35 magnet is one of the kings on the magnet world.
- The mounting depth is 6.6” is worth.
- Strong arms grab the basket frame inflexibility though woofer is capable of handling high-powered audio frequency.
- Enjoy the highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier.
Those who want a decent bass and don’t require setting any SPL records Kenwood KSC is for you. It takes low space as compared to the other subwoofers even you can place it under seats or tight space.
Some people are buying two KSC for their car as it is easy to hide in a small space. It is the smallest bass box which is performing great even it is tiny in size. But you cannot doubt the durability of this product.
- It runs at a 75Watt RMS power and a maximum of 150 Watts.
- It has a bass level control with it.
- It is simple to install by connecting your car battery, grounding and wiring to your head unit.
- Manufactured with Kenwood that ensures its durability.
- Don’t require an external amplifier.
A powerful, as well as reasonably priced subwoofer Polk Audio, brings extra bass to your car. Polk Audio ATV, Car and Marine subwoofer are durable to deliver high-quality deep bass. It offers excellent music no matter which type of music you are listening to.
The Subwoofer is made with Dynamic Balance technology, non-corrosive fibreglass reinforced ABS basket and waterproof surround. The cone is made with polypropylene and has to weep holes for drainage.
- Power handling 420 watts RMS and peak power handling power is 1260 watts.
- Frequency response is 26-2000 Hz and Sensitivity 87dB.
- This product is certified for cars and boats.
- Top-mount depth is 4-9/16”.
- The light-in weight gives clear, deep bass.
Dual Electronics gives increased output capability tuned port with computer-aided design. 2.5” Voice Coils keeps up the efficiency of woofers by providing consistent low sounding bass.
Excellent craftsmanship is to provide efficient and accurate bass provides a power handling up to 1100 watts. The subwoofer has a built-in Ventilated Control Circuitry System that keeps your system during peak usage for maximum bass output of nonstop music.
- It can handle up to 1100 Watts of peak power.
- The frequency range is between 30Hz-200 kHz for unrivalled sound.
- The sound MDF construction ensures the top grade in-line carpet.
- The one-year warranty is for high quality and reliability without any hassle.
- The mirrored interior creates a great effect when paired with illuminate technology.
Which subwoofer is perfect for your car?
Car subwoofers are oversized speakers they require space, power etc. When you are adding a subwoofer to your car’s stereo you must pay attention to the specific things and make sure to get the right subwoofer.
The stiffer and lightweight woofer works efficiently and effectively. Polypropylene is a common material which is used in making the cone and woven fabric like carbon and Kevlar. Make sure the surrounding of the woofer must be durable. Lightweight and free moving material ensure woofers can be moved using little energy.
You will find multiple rating for subwoofer out of which two are important one is RMS Power Handling and sensitivity. Many providers are selling ‘Peak’ handling as it is a much higher number as compared to RMS. Keep in mind peak is only the measure what a speaker can handle in short bursts.
Sensitivity is another important aspect while buying a subwoofer. Higher the sensitivity the more efficient subwoofer is. There are two types of enclosures are available one is Sealed Enclosure and Ported Enclosure. A sealed enclosure is fully concealed this is great for precise and clean bass. On the other hand, ported enclosures contain a hole in the box to port sound.